In a statement released via its official Twitter page on Monday, it said the portal for registration will be open from March 4 to March 19.
The scheme also provided guidelines to assist prospective corps members with the registration process on the portal.
Some of the guidelines provided for prospective corp members include:
- If you are registering for the first time, click on “Mobilization Batch A, 2019”
- If you have registered previously and did not complete your Registration or Submit, do not create a new account instead click on “Login Here” to continue your registration with your previous Username and Password.
- The Revalidation link is only for those mobilized in 2018 Batch “C” and previous Batches but did not go to the Orientation Camp.
- Do not thumbprint by proxy.
- Apply for Name Correction on your dashboard.
- Make sure the passport photograph uploaded is very clear.
- Do not forget the Username and Password used during your Online Registration
- Cross- check your records before submission to avoid wrong details.
It also told prospective corps members with disparity on the Course of Study uploaded online by their Institutions, that appears on the dashboard and that of the Statement of Result, to apply for Correction of Course of Study on their dashboard.
“Note that your Institution are to effect the Correction of Course of Study. You will NOT be allowed to register in the Orientation Camp, if the Course of Study on your dashboard is not the same as that of your Statement of Result,” it added.
Do you have any Story You would like to be Published on PUO REPORTS? or you want to Place Adverts on the Website, If yes email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or Whatsapp us on 08050930922