The Senator representing Abia North at the national assembly, Senator Mao Arukwu Ohuabunwa has fired back at the former governor of Abia State and the APC senatorial candidate for Abia North, Dr. Orji Uzor Kalu. The senator described the senate as a place of intellectual display and not a place where okirika importation is undertaken.
The senator challenged Dr. Orji Uzor Kalu to a score card contest of what he has achieved as a senator for less than 4 years and what the former governor achieved for Abia North for 8 years of governing Abia State.
“Let me reinstate that the senate is not a place where Okirika is imported, it is not place where people who their educational qualification is questionable is allowed to go, it is not a place where mamatocracy is encouraged and it is not a place where individuals with questionable characters are allowed to get into”
“It is known fact that the former governors qualification from ABSU is still be questioned in the court of law, it is a known fact that the former governor is answering questions in court regarding how he managed the wealth of this state when he was governor. It is also a known fact that he said he used billions of Abia State money to import Okirika, which EFCC is questioning and are in court with him’
“Is it this kind of man that wants to represent Abia North in the senate, a man that was not able to improve the life of Abia North people when he was governor for 8 years? A man that abandoned Isuikwuato people with the massive erosion despite funds that were released by former president Obasanjo? Senator Mao fired.
On the issue of origin raised by Orji Uzor kalu against Senator Mao, he had this to says;
“Orji Uzor is a lost man, me and him whose origin should we question? It is alleged that the former governor does not even know his father and he is questioning the origin of man whose track record is clear and clean”.
The Senator representing Abia North Senatorial district, Senator Mao Ohuabunwa even went further to release a scorecard bearing a run down of his constituency projects in all the local governments of the senatorial district.
In a document made avail to Abia Facts Newspaper, Senator Ohuabunwa said “the purpose of this is for us to let the public know of how we have invested their trust and belief in our representation, we have done this to show that we have not let any corner of Abia North down; we have kept to our word in delivering the dividends of democracy to the people through quality representation”.
Senator Ohuabunwa assured the people of more to come from him if elected, and also took the opportunity to challenge his traducer-in-chief, the candidate of the All Progressives Congress Dr Orji Kalu who was a two-term governor to show what he did for the people of Abia North during his tenure as governor.
Here is the list of projects according to their respective local governments as made available to us by Senator Ohuabunwa.
*Reconstruction of Arochukwu-Ohafia road, (ongoing).
* Rural electrification/ installation of transformer at Ndi Agwu Abam.
* construction of a primary healthcare center at Ndi Oji Abam.
* Water borehole at Ndi Oji Abam.
* Bio resource Lab at Obiene, Ututu.
*Rural electrification project to boost power at Barracks and Ndite, Arochukwu.
* Solar streets light at Atani Arochukwu.
* Rehabilitation of a primary healthcare center at Atani Arochukwu.
* Provision of Borehole at Ndiokpo, Ihechiowa.
* ongoing construction of Amuvi- Uburu-Ihie road.
* Construction of a 5 classrooms block at Ututu.
* ongoing construction of a primary healthcare center at Ugwuakuma, Arochukwu.
* construction of a water borehole at Ugwuakuma, Arochukwu.
* Renovation of Ugwuakuma central school, Ugwuakuma, Arochukwu.
* Reconstruction of Arochukwu townships roads.
* construction of a primary healthcare center at Uburu-Ihie, Ihechiowa.
* Construction of Omenuko bridge, Ozu Abam.
* Provision of a modern convinnence center at civic center, Arochukwu.
* Construction of a water borehole at Amaeke, Ututu.
* provision of water borehole at slaughter, church of Christ and Ahiankwo all in Obinkita, Arochukwu.
* Arochukwu water scheme project.
* Construction of a primary healthcare center at Lodu Imenyi.
* Rural electrification to boost power supply at Okoko Item.
* construction of a 5 classrooms block at Akanu Item.
* Rural electrification project and Transformer to boost power supply at Okagwe Item.
* Provision of Power Transformers at Ime, Item.
* Provision of power Transformers at Elughamba.
* Ongoing construction of Ugwueke- Item road.
* Ongoing construction of Itumbauzo road.
* Construction of 3 classrooms block at Okopedi, Itumbauzo.
* Rural electrification project to boost power supply at Ndiuwa Ubibia.
* Provision of a modern Public convinnence at Bende town market, Bende.
* Installation of Solar street Lights at Ozu-Item.
* Provision of two water Boreholes at Alayi.
* Provision of two water Boreholes at Ozuakoli.
renovation of a Primary healthcare center at Amiyi-uhu, Oguduasa.
* Construction of a Primary healthcare centers at Umunnekwu Agbo.
* Construction of a primary healthcare centers & Staff quarters at Amiyi Obinohia.
* Rural electrification at Ezera Ozara, Umunnekwu.
* Construction of a modern public Convinnence center at Ahaba Imenyi.
* Provision of hospital equipment worth over 50 million naira at Uturu.
* installation of solar street lights at Uturu.
* medical outreach at Amiyi-uhu.
Donation of power Generator sets to Amiyi-uhu primary healthcare center
* Rural electrification project to boost power supply at Amaegbu Ohafia.
* Modern public convinnence at Ebem motor park.
* Modern public convinnence at Elughu Nkporo.
* Provision of Hospital equipment at Amamba and Amaogudu, Abiriba.
* Renovation of 9 classrooms blocks at Eluama Nkporo.
* Primary healthcare revitalization at Eluama Nkporo.
* Construction of classroom blocks at Okon-aku, Ohafia.
* Ongoing construction of Arochukwu- Ohafia road.
* Ongoing Construction of Omenuko bridge to serve Arochukwu and Ohafia.
* Provision of solar street lights at Abiriba, from Okpuachi to Orieakwa square.
* Elu Ohafia water scheme projects.
* Donation of modern health medical Ambulance to Ohafia LGA.
* Medical outreach at Abiriba and Abia Ohafia.
* Donation of a new power generating set to Elu Ohafia community for their water scheame.
* Provision of modern public convinnence at Lokpanta Cattle market.
* Construction of Eziama water scheme, Eziama Nneato.
* Construction of primary healthcare center at Eziama Nneato.
* Rural electrification at various locations in Isuochi.
* Construction of Skill acquisition center at Nkwoagu Isuochi.
* Rural electrification at Lokpanta.
* Provision of hospital equipment to Umunneochi primary healthcare centers.
* Medical equipments donated to Eziama Agbo, Mbala, and Lokpaukwu primary healthcare centers.
* Rehabilitation of 2 healthcare centers at Nneato, Umunneochi LGA.
* Rural electrification at Nkwoagu, Ezingodo, Obiagu/Lomara, Umuehihie, Amuda, Mbala, Amaeke, Umuaku, Akawa, Ubahu, Ezuama, Aroikpa, Nneato, Umuchieze, Obiulo, Lekwesi and Lokpanta.
* Construction of a water Borehole at Ngodo, Umunneochi.
* Construction of a water Borehole at Amuda, Umunneochi.
* Installation of solar street lights at Umuchieze.
Indeed Senator Mao Ohuabunwa has done More than well to deserve second term.
BILLS AND MOTIONS OF SENATOR MAO OHUABUNWA
* Motion on the reconstruction of Arochukwu-Ohafia road (passed)
*Motion on the control of gully erosion and provision of relief materials to citizens of affected parts in Arochukwu, isuikwuato and other parts of the nation ( passed).
* Motion on the plight of Locum medical Doctors in internship training (passed).
* Motion on the full implementation of transfer of Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission’s(NERC) surplus fund from yearly budget requirements, to the rural electrification fund as established by the electricity power reform Act, 2005(passed).
* Motion on the demise of Senator Onyeka Amadi Okoroafor (passed).
* Motion on Digital switch over; the way forward after Nigeria’s failure to meet the deadline set by the International Telecommunication Union (ITU) for migration from Anologue to Digital Broadcasting (passed).
* Motion on the outbreak of epidemic of gastroenteritis in Ohafia and other parts of Umunneochi LGA of Abia north (passed).
* Motion to Address the rehabilitation of prison inmates through Agricultural programs run by the Nigerian prisons service (passed).
* Disturbing rates of Accident caused by obstruction/illegal structures on our highways (passed).
* Motion on the need for the CBN to expeditiously implements it’s intervention funding programs to qualified Nigerian Companies, Factories, Industries and Exporters (passed).
* Motion on demise of Ambassador Ojo Maduekwe(passed).
* Motion on the need to revisit the issue of corporate Tax Incentives which is turning to a huge drain on the Nigerian Economy (pending).
* Motion on the urgent need to end the illicit trade in freshly minted Nigerian currency (passed).
* Motion on petitions from ( nos) constituents of Abia North, agaist breaches affecting them( some pending, while several adopted and restorative actions taken, especially the reinstatement of the employment of Mr. Kalu Samuel and 348 other employees of Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike who were unlawfully suspended from Office; and reversion of Mr. Nnochiri Anosike Igbobuike’s from ( Bende LGA) wrongfully dismissed for alleged misconduct by NDLEA. He is to be reinstated, promoted and to retire with appropriate benefits.
Also presented the petition of Prof.(Eze) E. U. L. Imaga of Ebem Ohafia, who was wrongly dismissed from UNN, but now reinstated, with his benefits and to retire with the dignity and intergrity he earned in decades of dedicated service to higher education.
Also Col. Ukoha retired from the Nigerian Army and Chidi Nwoha unlawfully dismissed from the Nigerian police are to be either reinstated or to receive their due benefits. Many others are still pending for favorable decisions.
* Motion on a matter of urgent public importance: the recent cross border invasion of Isu community of Abia State by Utuma community of Cross River State ( passed).
* Motion on urgent matter of public concern : The Growing Proliferation of joint Police and Army Manned road blocks along the South Eastern Express roads and the Social Economic inpacts to the region (passed).
Motion on the violation of the National Youth Service Corps Act by notable Nigerians and the consolidation of the demoralization of unemployed young Nigerians, especially Youth corps members.
*National center for cancer and treatment (SB.10)signed in to law.
*Nigerian institute of transport Technology act (SB.11)
* National Agricultural Land Authority Act, Amendment bill (SB.12)
*Nigerian institute of management Act 14 2003 (Amendment) (SB.13)(SB.18)
*Presidential Transition bill 2015 (SB.19)
*Commercial Agriculture credit scheme (SB.20) signed in to law.
* National council for research and Development bill 2015(SB.124)
*Nigerian security and civil defence act No 6(amendment) bill 2015 (SB.132)
*Federal entrepreneurship centers establishments (SB.133)
*Medical and dental practitioners act (amendment) 2015(SB.136)
*Constitution of the Federal republic of Nigeria (third Alteration) act 2016.
*An act to amend the code of conduct Bureau Tribunal act Cap C15, LFN.
* Federal college of education (Technical), Arochukwu (Eat,etc)bill 2017 (SB.515) third reading and public hearing done.
* Federal Polytechnic, Item, Abia state (Est, etc) bill, 2018 third reading and public hearing done.
There are total of 500 bills sponsored in this 8th Senate and senator Mao Ohuabunwa has 14 bills to his name, and there are 75 bills signed in to law by the president and senator Mao Ohuabunwa has two to his name,
JOB PLACEMENTS OF CONSTITUENTS OF ABIA NORTH BY SENATOR MAO NWACHINEMERE OHUABUNWA.
* Uche I. Uche. Bende LGA, NSCDC/ civil Defense
* Okoro Francis Omenuko. Arochukwu LGA, NSCDC.
* Igodo Chukwuebuka S. Arochukwu, NSCDC.
* Okorie Emilia Ifeoma. ISUIKWUATO LGA, NSCDC.
* Anozie Joseph. Isuikwuato, National Productivity Center.
* Henry Okofor. Arochukwu LGA, BIOTEC.
* MISS COSMOS (MOG) Bende LGA, Biotech.
* Okoroafor. Arochukwu LGA, Surveyor, FCSC.
* Peace Adigo. Umunneochi LGA, Nigeria police force.
* Ngozi Ogbaji. Umunneochi LGA, Ministry of FCT.
* Mary Iro Nkwa. Ohafia LGA, FIRS.
* Chioma Elendu Precious. Bende LGA, Nigerian Army.
* Obi Chukwuemeka. Isuikwuato LGA, Nigerian Army.
* Nnamdi Obasi Kennedy. Isuikwuato LGA, Nigerian Army.
* Onuoha Prosper. Abiriba, Ohafia LGA. Nigerian Navy.
* Okoro Benjamin. Ohafia LGA. Nigerian Navy.
* Wisdom Nzubechi. Umunneochi LGA, Nigerian Airforce.
* Dr. Nchege Chinedum. Ohafia LGA, NASS Medical Service.
* Dr. Ukwa Chukwu. Arochukwu LGA, Nnamdi Azikiwe Teaching Hospital Nnewi.
* Chukwu Adaeze Shalom. Bende LGA, National Biotech Development Agency.
* Ihejirika Chineye. Umunneochi LGA, NAFDAC.
* Mrs. Uwaeme Chidirim Uchechi. Umunneochi LGA, Federal Civil Service.
* Nne Ironkwa. Ohafia LGA, CBN.
* Nnadozie Samuel Kalu. Arochukwu LGA, C- STEMP, Model Skill Trg Center, Bwari, Abuja.
* Okoro Umezurike R. Arochukwu LGA, Ditto.
* Ole Obinna F. Arochukwu LGA, Ditto.
* Nnenna Kalu Ume. Ohafia LGA, Ditto.
* Okpara Ogonnaya. Umunneochi LGA, Ditto.
* Anicho Chidiebere S. Arochukwu LGA, Ditto
* Oji Munachi Chioma. Bende LGA, Ditto
* Emeruwa Ijeoma Deborah. Arochukwu LGA, NSITF
* Mgbo Christian Abuchi. Isuikwuato LGA, NSITF
* Okereke Ezechi. Ututu, Arochukwu LGA, NSITF
* Chioma Otusi. Abiriba, Ohafia LGA, NDDC Scholarship- Overseas
* Njionye Udomiri Rosemary. Isuikwuato LGA, Nigerian Immigration Service
* Alice Uchechi. Bende LGA, Nigerian Police Force.
* Precious Onyekachi Chikezie. Federal Fire Service
* Okafor Chinwe Perpetual. Umunneochi LGA, Nigerian Postal service
* Sunday Emmanuel. Bende LGA, UNN, Lecturing
* Chinedu Ejezie. Isuikwuato LGA, UNN, Lecturing
* Nwankwo Michael. Arochukwu, UNN, Lecturing
* Agbai Mba. Nkporo, Ohafia LGA, National Assembly Service Commission, Abuja
* Ohuabunwa Daisy Ijeoma. Arochukwu LGA, Postal Comptroller 1, Nigerian Postal service
* Dr. Kennedy Ochonma. Arochukwu LGA, Abia State health management Board ( ABHMB)
* DR. Chukwu. Bende LGA, ABHMB.
* Dr. Samuel. Arochukwu LGA, ABHMB.
* Chioma Igboko. Isuikwuato LGA, ABHMB.
* Anaghasim Promise Chioma. Umunneochi LGA, Nurse/ Midwife, ABHMB.
* Plus 348 wrongly disengaged Staffs of Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike, including many Abia North indigenes being reconsidered and reinstated in to Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike through Senator Mao Ohuabunwa’ s intervention. You can check the report of Senate Committee on Ethics, Privileges and Public Petitions of February 2018 for Confirmation.
SCORECARD OF THE EMPOWERMENT IAN SENATOR.
List of Beneficiaries of Senator Mao Ohuabunwa’s Skills acquisition Training and Empowerment Project in partnership with Smedan for Abia North Senatorial District.
Mba Azunna Ogbonnaya, Ikwun ward. Fish Farming
* Nwaole Sunday Oluchukwu, Ikwun ward. Poultry.
* Amechi Nkuma, Eleoha Ward. Fish Farming.
* Emmanuel Okoro, Eleoha Ward. Poultry Farming
* Joseph Nnutia, Ututu ward. Fish Farming
* Thomas Johnson Agwu, Ututu ward. Poultry Farming
* Kalu Bassey Kingsley, Isu ward. Fish Farming
* Onwuka Chibueze, Isu. Poultry Farming
* Kanu Nneoma, Aro ward 1. Fish Farming
* Beatrice Ijeoma, Aro ward 1. Poultry Farming
* Amarachi Ogbonna, Aro ward 2. Fish Farming
* Emmanuel Offor Onyekwere, Aro ward 2. Fish Farming
* Erasmus Chidi Orji, Aro ward 3. Poultry Farming
* Stanley Okwudiri, Aro ward 3. Fish Farming
* Ejike Jonah, Ohafor Abam ward 1. Poultry Farming
* Ogbu Simon, Ohafor Abam ward 1. Poultry Farming
* Ada Uzoegwu, Ohafor Abam ward 2. Cocoanut oil processing
* Mgbodichi Okorie, Ohafor Abam ward 2. Fish Farming
* Agwu Onyinyechi, Ovukwu Abam. Poultry Farming
* Grace Dominic, Ovukwu Abam. Fish Farming
* Hannah Sunday, Ohaeke Abam. Poultry Farming
* Comfort Kalu Agada, Ohaeke Abam. Poultry Farming
* Otah Okubi Mong, Fish Farming
* Chijioke Okoro Ignatius. Poultry Farming
* Joseph Okoroafor. Poultry Farming
* Stephen Chinwendu Omechara. Poultry Farming
* Ann Moses. Poultry Farming
* Okoroafor Emeagha. Poultry Farming
* Lawrence Kalu Uhubi. Poultry Farming.
* Chijioke Eric Kanu. Poultry Farming.
* Livinus Onyengiri, Umuelem/ Ndiawa/ Ihie/ Amorie. Poultry Farming
* Monday Ohakanma, Umuelem/ Ndiawa/ Ihie/ Amorie. Poultry Farming
* Ifeanyi Nlemchukwu, Ezi-Ngodo 1. Cocoanut oil processing
* Uchenna Emenike, Ezi-Ngodo 2. Cocoanut oil processing
* Chinonso Eze, Amuda 1. Fish Farming
* Ifeanyi Chukwu A. Amuda 2. Poultry Farming
* Okorie Chimaobi Eboh, Umuaku 1. Fish Farming
* Obi Gloria, Umuaku 2. Poultry Farming
* Eze Iroabuchi, Mbala/ Achara. Poultry Farming
* Onyeachusi Chioma, Mbala) Achara. Cocoanut oil processing
* Chijioke Nwimo, Eziama Agbo. Poultry Farming
* Chidubem Okoroafor, Eziama Agbo. Fish Farming
* Nwaogidi Josephine C. Eziama Ugwu1 poultry Farming
* Ugwubujo Moses P. Eziama Ugwu 2. Fish Farming
* Eze Gloria, Ubahu/ Akawa/ Arorikpa1. Poultry Farming
* Ebubechukwu Ako, Ubahu/ Akawa/ Arorikpa 2. Poultry Farming
* Christiana Ekwe Okoli, Lokpaukwu 1. Cassava starch processing
* Sylvester Nnabu, Lokpaukwu 2. Fish Farming
* Banabas Udogu, Leru/Lekwesi 1. Cassava starch processing
* Veronica Okorie, Leru/ Lekwesi 2. Cassava starch processing
* Perpetual Ndu, Obinolu/ Lomara/ Obiagu 1. Poultry Farming
* Charity Ekele, Obinolu/ Lomara/ Obiagu 2. Fish Farming
* Joy Onwubiko, Lokpanta. Poultry Farming
* Okechukwu Etoh, Lokpanta. Poultry Farming
* Akabuike Maduabuchi. Poultry Farming
* Ejimdu Samuel. Poultry Farming
* Marize Samuel. Poultry Farming
* Wilson Ibe Chukwuka. Poultry Farming
* Okereke Uzoamaka.
* Aham Ifeanyi. Poultry Farming.
* Orji Okpan Udensi, Isiama ward. Poultry Farming
* Onyike Agwu, Isiama ward. Poultry Farming
* Afor Kalu, Ebem- Oha ward. Poultry Farming
* Ijeoma Ndukwe Ibiam, Ebem-Oha ward. Poultry Farming
* Nkechinyere Okorie, Ohafor ward. Fish Farming
* Uzunma Kalu, Ohafor ward. Poultry Farming
* Anoyochi Amogu, Ania Ward. Poultry Farming
* Georgiana Ikpeama, Okamu ward. Poultry Farming
* Comfort Uche, Okamu ward. Poultry Farming
* Orji Kalu Agbara, Amaeke ward. Poultry Farming
* Ngozi Nelson, Amaeke ward. Fish Farming
* Nnenna Ndukwo, Amaeke ward. Fish Farming
* Mkpa Queen Chizoba, Abgoji ward. Poultry Farming
* Jane Merford Ojigwo, Agboji Ward. Poultry Farming
* Ukwueri Sam, Amaogudu ward. Cassava starch processing
* Igwe John Lekwauwa, Amaogudu ward. Poultry Farming
* Igbo Onwuka N. Ndi Etiti ward. Poultry Farming
* Ogechi Okorie, Ndi Etiti ward. Poultry Farming
* Isaac Uka Agwu, Ndi Elu ward. Cocoanut oil processing
* Nnenna Johnson, Ndi Elu ward. Poultry Farming
* Solomon Daberechi Gift, Ndi Agbor ward. Cassava starch processing
* Obasi Esther Iro, Ndi Agbor ward. Fish Farming
* Chinenye Ezeigbo Kalu. Poultry Farming
* Obasi Obasi Ogba. Poultry Farming
* Agwu Ugochi, Ania Ward. Poultry Farming
* Okocha Egwuonwu. Cocoanut oil processing
* Rev. Iroha Paul Mba. Poultry Farming
* Patience Kalu Ume. Poultry Farming
* Ugwunwa Enianya. Poultry Farming.
* Ruth Kalu, ward 1. Poultry Farming
* Eva Ijeoma Oguna, ward 1. Cassava starch processing
* Onuoha Emeka, ward 2. Poultry Farming
* Nneoma Elekwa, ward 2. Cocoanut oil processing
* Chukwu Chinyere, ward 3. Cocoanut oil processing
* Chinenye Isaac. Poultrymen
* Comfort Onyinyechi, ward 4. Cocoanut oil processing
* Dede Friday Odimuko. Fish Farming
* Florence Nkpu. Fish Farming
* Ejimofor Akachukwu. Poultry Farming
* Nmaji Monday. Cocoanut oil processing
* Nnamdi Okoro. Cassava starch processing
* Ugorji Florence M. Poultry Farming
* Monday Ugeno. Fish Farming
* Odinaka Ejike. Fish Farming
* Bethel Ibeaja. Fish Farming
* Sunday Nwankwo. Fish Farming
* Agustin Chukwuebuka. Cassava starch processing
* Udoka Agu. Poultry Farming
* Imoh Chima Alloy. Poultry Farming
* Igbokwe Grace. Poultry Farming
* Chidi Ubiada. Cocoanut oil processing
* Chinedum Ekekwe. Cassava starch processing.
* Chizara Ukandu, Bende ward. Cocoanut oil processing
* Theresa Nwosu, Bende ward. Fish Farming
* Ufere Okechukwu, Umuhuezechi ward. Poultry Farming
* Okoro Chioma, Umuhuezechi ward. Poultry Farming
* Uche Egbuta, Ozuitem ward. Poultry Farming
* Okezie Orji, Ozuitem ward. Cocoanut oil processing
* Onyemaechi Sunday Okameme, Nkpa- Umuimenyi. Poultry Farming
* GLORY Ahamefula, Nkpa-Umuimenyi. Cocoanut oil processing
* Life Peter, Itumbauzo ward. Poultry Farming
* Ndidi Joel, Itumbauzo ward. Poultry Farming
* Emenike Ndukwe, Uzuakoli. Fish Farming
* Obioma Okoronkwo, Uzuakoli. Poultry Farming
* Sopuruchi Chikezie, Alayi. Cassava starch processing
* Emenike Ndukwe, Alayi. Poultry Farming
* Uchenna Chukwu, Ugwueke ( Ezeukwu). Poultry Farming
* Mercy O. Ogbonnaya, Ugwueke (Ezeukwu). Poultry Farming
* Happiness Obioma Ogwo, Item A fish Farming
* Chima Igwe Okeh, Item A Fish Farming
* Favor Ezinne Eke, Item B Cocoanut oil processing
* Igwe Kelechi, Item Ward B poultry Farming
* Mary Eke, Item Ward C. Poultry Farming
* Ifeanyi Igwe, Item Ward C. Cocoanut oil processing
* Mbaonu Dick, Igbere ward A. Poultry Farming
* Joseph Obike, Igbere ward A. Cocoanut oil processing
* Dickson Kalu Uwakwe, Igbere ward B. Fish Farming
* Ngozi Chukwuma, Igbere ward B. Poultry Farming
* Chidinma Abosi. Cassava starch processing
* Ifeanyi Odoemena. Fish Farming
* Nkechi Emenike. Poultry Farming.
Do you have any Story You would like to be Published on PUO REPORTS? or you want to Place Adverts on the Website, If yes email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or Whatsapp us on 08050930922