This is to inform you that the Nigerian Air Force invites application from suitable qualified candidates for Nigerian Air Force Airmen/ Airwomen Recruitment Exercise BMTC 2019.
Before you begin the Airmen/Airwomen BMTC application for Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2019, please carefully go through the application guidelines below.
- Applicants must be a Nigerian citizen by birth.
- Applicants must not be less than 1.66m tall for male and not less than 1.63m tall for female.
Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2019
- Interested and qualified applicants are to apply free of charge online at www.airforce.mil.ng/page-careers
- Applicants are to apply once, multiple online application will be disqualified.
- Applicants are to print out the underlisted documents after completion of application online:
- Local Government Indigeneship Form.
- Attestation Form to be signed by Military officer or Local Government Chairman.
- Parent/Guardian Consent Form.
- Acknowledgment Form.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 22 years by 31 December 2019.
- Applicants must possess a minimum of 5 credits including Mathematics and English in SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB.
- Applicants applying as tradesmen and women must be between 18 and 25 years of age except for those applying as assistant chaplains/assistance imams and drivers who must be between 18 and 28 years.
- Applicants must possess a minimum of 2 passes with a credit in English in SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB and must possess at least a lower credit in ND/NCE or any relevant trade certificates from reputable and approved government institutions/organisations.
- Drivers must posses a minimum of 2 passes with a credit in English and trade test certificate.
- Applicants applying as sportsmen/women are to present evidence of their professional experience which will include certificates and medals.
Online Registration Starts on 12 January 2019 and closes on 23 February 2019.
Zonal Recruitment Exercise will hold from 9 March 2019 – 23 March 2019.
NAF online Registration and all other recruitment processes are free of charge and no payment should be made.
The Attestation Form must be accompanied by the passport photograph and photocopy of the signees drivers licence or international passport. The signee is also to authenticate the passport photograph of the applicant behind.
For further information see the instruction page on the website as from 12 January 2019 or call the following technical support lines from 0930am to 0530pm Monday to Friday: 09064432351, 08043440802 and 09055840142 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you have any Story You would like to be Published on PUO REPORTS? or you want to Place Adverts on the Website, If yes email us at email@example.com or Whatsapp us on 08050930922