This is to notify all students of Ahoada East origin that the process that will lead to the payment of BURSARY to all deserving sons and daughters of the LGA in tertiary institution has commenced.
In a statement signed by the Special Adviser to the Chairman on Students Affairs, Hon. Rejoice Ihuruzu said all eligible beneficiaries should appear in person at the council Secretariat Ahoada from Tuesday November 7th with their current school fees receipt and permanent voter’s card (PVCs).
How to Apply for 2018 Ahoada East Bursary Form
All eligible students from Ahoada East Local Government Area of Rivers State should visit the office of the Special Adviser on Students Affairs, Hon. Ihuruzu Rejoice and pick the Clearance form.
Note the following:
1. Picking of Clearance form is free of Charge
2. Why the form is to be collected from the Office of the SA on Students Affair Hon. Ihuruzu Rejoice is because the Acting President or the Coordinator of the NUAES may not be freely assessable, so that no student of the above union mention will say he or she did not get asses to the Clearance form.
3. Duration from 8th November 2018 to 2nd December 2018.
4. Office of the Special Adviser on Student Affair to the Executive Chairman AELGA is in Ahoada East Local Government Secretariat, 1st Floor in the Main Building.
5. Contact Phone No of the Special Adviser on Student Affair Hon. Ihuruzu Rejoice – +234-803-6645-947.
6. You can also contact Nnamdi Ukame Thankgod Acting President or Amadi Ukelabuchi Coordinator ( 08131511602 or 07063136393)
Do you have any Story You would like to be Published on PUO REPORTS? or you want to Place Adverts on the Website, If yes email us at email@example.com or Whatsapp us on 08050930922