…Lists Eleven Reasons How Abe Stopped His Gubernatorial Ambition
…Exonerates Amaechi from his political woes
All Progressives Congress chieftain, Chief Eze Chukwuemeka Eze a close associate and ally of Senator Magnus Ngei Abe the Senator representing Rivers South East senatorial zone in the National Assembly and Chairman of the Senate Committee on Federal Roads Maintenance Agency (FERMA)) has described the recent statement credited to the Distinguished Senator that nobody can stop his governorship ambition as reckless, untoward, unfortunate and undemocratic.
Eze explained that “by Abe making such unguided statement it brings out the undemocratic nature of the Senator that even the electorates or party members lack the power to stop him from his gubernatorial ambition. This explains why the Senator have resisted and discarded every normal democratic steps taken by both APC as a party and her leadership to institute and enrich democracy in the party insisting not minding all his inadequacies that APC can’t survive unless he (Abe) flies her flag during the 2019 general elections. This hard stance is not only unacceptable, unfortunate but will not be tolerated by any sound democratic institution like APC.”
According to Chief Eze erstwhile National Publicity Secretary (NPS) of the defunct New PDP (nPDP) and a foundation member of APC in a press statement circulated to the media and general public on Wednesday highlighted that Abe as a citizen of Nigeria is well qualified to contest for any electoral position in the country but to go about it as if it is a do or die affair is what will make it impossible for such a dream to be realized through APC during the 2019 general elections.
Eze counseled his good friend, Senator Abe to stop blaming his mentor, Rt. Hon. Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi, Minister of Transportation as the force behind his political woes but rather blame himself for whatever it is he is currently going through in his political life, adding that “it is a fact that Amaechi’s impact in the political life of Abe can’t be overemphasized which made the Distinguished Senator to proudly state that, “Amaechi have invested so much in my political career that today I have become the highest political investment of Amaechi in Nigeria.”
“It beats my imagination therefore that Abe who knows what Amaechi has invested in him politically will still constitute himself as a stumbling block to APC dislodging Governor Wike whose tenure as the Governor of Rivers State has become anathema and a curse to the State” Eze reiterated.
The APC chieftain listed some of the grievous mistakes Abe made that makes his dream of governing Rivers State through APC as elusive:
1. Senator Abe’s deplorable strategy of dropping the names of leaders of the party, including those of the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Muhamnadu Buhari, the National Leader of APC, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, Aisha Buhari the Nigeria’s First lady and the National Chairman of the APC, Comrade Adams Oshiomhole as the people behind his candidature to deceive his innocent followers that he is the candidate to beat, as far as the APC ticket is concerned in River state.
2. Aligning himself with Governor Wike and other external forces to divide, decimate and undermine the progressive vision and mission of APC in Rivers State.
3. Assembling some uncouth Media influencers to constantly abuse and insult the Leader of the party in the State on daily basis.
Eze further noted that other unpardonable mistakes made by the Senator that will rob him of the APC ticket Includes:
4. Starting a fight with his brother and friend, Rt. Hon. Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi, who loves him so much and has invested so much into his (Abe’s) political career
5. To refuse to participate in the Congresses of APC in Rivers State which have ruled him out of contention for those who are to fly the flags of APC come 2019 no matter whatever strategy he may decide to adopt.
6. To allow Governor Wike to influence most of his recent political moves aimed at decimating the structure of the party in the state.
7. Setting up of an illegal APC Structure in Rivers State, knowing that there is a duly constituted party structure under the chairmanship of Ojukaye Amaechree.
8. Distancing himself from the activities of the party since the beginning of 2018, and aligning himself with the Senate President, Bukola Saraki and other PDP members in the National Assembly to frustrate the APC led Federal Government policies and delaying the passage of the Budget on time.
9. Setting up of an illegal APC secretariat in Rivers State without following due process of conducting Congresses
10. Taken the party to court without exploring the provisions of constitution the party
11. Parading himself as an APC member while working for the reelection of Governor Wike a PDP Chieftain to the deteriment of his assumed political party.
Eze pleads with his good friend to retrace his steps and rejoin the party so that collectively we will realise the dream of the people of Rivers State by dislodging Governor Wike accordingly
Do you have any Story You would like to be Published on PUO REPORTS? or you want to Place Adverts on the Website, If yes email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or Whatsapp us on 08050930922