All candidates who chose Enugu State University of Science and Technology (ESUT) in the 2018 UTME and all those who did not choose ESUT but now wish to apply, are invited to ESUT screening exercise at the ESUT Campuses in Agbani and Enugu on the days and time indicated below:
Candidates are to note the following:
A. ESUT cut-off mark is 170, except for Faculties of Medicine, Law and Pharmaceutical Sciences which is 200. B. The screening exercise is by Computer Based Test. C. The registration fee is N2000 (excluding service charges).
SCREENING DATE AND DETAILS
The screening will hold from August 20th – 24th, 2018. The screening will be aptitute test.
COMMENCEMENT OF REGISTRATION: The on-line registration started on Monday 18th July, 2018 and shall end on Friday 10th August,2018. The website closes on Saturday, 11th August, 2018 at 12 midnight.
- 1. Visit the school’s portal via www.portal.esut.edu.ng
- 2. Under Regular Students, click 2018/2019 Admission Screening Registration.
- 3. In the page that shows up, key in your JAMB Reg. No. and Click.
- 4. Key in the required details in the next page to generate your invoice.
- 5. On the invoice page, you have payment options using Interswitch; which include: · By Bank Branch: This involves you proceeding to any commercial bank with a printout of the generated invoice which contains a reference number which you would use for payment of N2000 (excluding service charges) via Enugu State IGR paydirect. · By Debit Card: This involves you paying online with your Debit Card.
- 6. Return to the application page and enter your “JAMB Registration Number” again.
- 7. Proceed with the completion of the form.
- 8. Confirm your entries.
- 9. Submit your application.
- 10. Print out your acknowledgment slip.
- 11. And come with it for the Post-UTME examination. Candidates awaiting the results of NABTEB, WAEC (May/June) and NECO (June/July) 2018 are eligible to apply. Note however, that results released after October 31, 2018 shall not be accepted. Also, inconsistency in name is not acceptable to the university and may lead to disqualification. Candidates’ names on their O’Level certificates and UTME results and other registration documents must be the same.
Candidates must present photocopies of the under-listed screening documents to be admitted into the screening hall: (a) POST-UTME screening Forms (b) JAMB Result slip
ENCLOSURES: Completed screening forms must be returned on-line with the scanned copies of each of the following documents: (a) UTME Result Slip (b) Entry qualification Certificate(s) ( c ) Current Passport-Size Photograph.
ATTESTATION: Candidate must certify that the information given by him/her in each of the sections of the screening form is to the best of his/her knowledge accurate. Should any be found to be false, he/she shall consider self disqualified.
DIRECT ENTRY: All direct entry candidates who chose ESUT are also to sit for the screening test. They are therefore required to access the screening forms and other information about the screening on-line as stated above and request their institutions to forward to ESUT Registrar, transcripts of their results.
WARNING: The general public is advised to be mindful of fake website by Dupes and to note that www.portal.esut.edu.ng is the only official website of ESUT for this admission exercise.
Please note, that any candidate who fails to appear for the screening, automatically forfeits his/her chance of being considered for admission. Mobile phones, Walkman, I-pad and other similar gadgets are not allowed into the Screening Hall.
Do you have any Story You would like to be Published on PUO REPORTS? or you want to Place Adverts on the Website, If yes email us at email@example.com or Whatsapp us on 08050930922