UNN Post-UTME Screening date and registration period for 2018/2019 academic session has been announced. The Post-UTME screening test will commence on Monday, July 23rd, 2018 and end on Wednesday 1st, August 2018. Registration exercise for the Post-UTME screening exercise will start on 5 July 2018 and end on 21st July 2018 on the university Portal.
Prospective students who made UNN their first choice and scored 180 and above should apply on the Portal as from 5th July for the screening exercise.
Prospective visually impaired students who made UNN their first choice and scored 120 and above should also apply on the Portal as from 5th July.
Direct Entry Screening Exam is scheduled on the 1st, August 2018.
Screening Dates And Details
UTME screening exercise will commence on Tuesday July 23, 2018 and end on August 2nd, 2018.
Mop-up for Post-UTME is scheduled to take place on 1 August 2018.
Please endeavor to arrive at the venue 2 hours before your exam for accreditation.
Visually Impaired Candidates
Visually Impaired Candidates should register online, but they are not invited to the screening.
On this note, the portal will be opened on Thursday, July 5, 2018 and closes on Thursday, July 19, 2018by 12 midnight.
We request that all the affected prospective students register for this screening as there will be no opportunity to do so afterwards.
Kindly visit the UNN Website for regular updates.
Thank you for choosing University of Nigeria, Nsukka.
Please come with the printout of the acknowledgement for the screening exercise.
The online registration commences on Thursday July 5, 2018 and ends on Thursday July 19, 2018.
Eligible candidates are required to pay a processing fee of N2,000.00 (Two thousand Naira only) through Remita Platform at any Commercial bank.
Process Flow for Post-UTME Registration
- Log on to the University Website: www.unn.edu.ng
- Click on UNN portal (Top right corner of the Website)
- Click Prospective Students
- Select Online Application Form for 2018/2019 Admission Screening Exercise
- Enter JAMB Registration Number
- Generate Invoice
- Proceed to bank for Payment or pay using your ATM Card
- Return to Portal
- Re-enter JAMB Registration Number
- Complete Date of Birth and all other blank fields
- Enter O/Level Subjects and Grades (also provide your Centre and Examination Number)
- Re-enter your grades correctly
- Upload Certificates (Ensure that their sizes are not above 100KB)
- Birth Certificate
- Local Government Identification
- First School Leaving Certificate
- JAMB Result Slip
- O/Level 1
- O/Level 2 (for double sitting candidates) and,
- Click the NEXT button
- Review Summary Page and check that all details entered are correct
Check the CONFIRMATION BOX
- Click SUBMIT
- Print Acknowledgement Slip
All candidates are required to bring the following to the screening exercise:
- A copy of Online Acknowledgement Slip
- 2018/2019 JAMB Result Slip
Do you have any Story You would like to be Published on PUO REPORTS? or you want to Place Adverts on the Website, If yes email us at email@example.com or Whatsapp us on 08050930922