Report that contractor yourself…
In line with the recent directive of Governor Okezie Ikpeazu that all contractors handling Road projects across the state must return to site, kindly confirm to us that contractors handling the following roads, if the road is around your area, is on site and doing a good work.
Tell us if the contractor is keeping to the standard of the Ikpeazu administration’s specifications in relation to construction of high quality roads with gutters on both sides that must drain into a major drainage pipe.
Kindly note that this is the phase one of the U-report, as we are coming up with phase two, phase three etc with details of more roads currently under construction across the state.
1. Osisioma flyover-Aba
2. MCC/SAMEK/Old Exp. Rd – Aba
3. Brass-Faulks (Ariaria) Ukwu Mango Rd – Aba
4. Aba-Owerri Rd – Aba
5. Emelogu/Ngwa Rd – Aba
6. Ururuka Rd – Aba
7.Umuobiakwa/Owoahiafo/Onichangwa Ngwa Rd – Obingwa
8. Umuaru/Umuanunu/Ekwereazu Ngwa Rd – Obingwa
9. Obikabia Rd – Obingwa/Isiala Ngwa South
10. Umuokoro/Umuoba Rd – Isialangwa South
11. Umuojima/Umuagbara/Abayi Ariaria Rd – Osisioma
12. Isiahia Umuode Rd – Osisioma
13. Emma Adaelu Rd – Osisioma
14. Owerenta/Umuocheala Rd – Isialangwa South
15. Umunkpei/Amaiyi/Umuru Rd – Isialangwa North
16. Asa-Umunka Rd – Ugwunagbo
17. St. Paul’s Street off Aba-Owere Rd – Aba
18. Umuatako street off Umuocham Rd-Aba
19. Ibadan Street – Off Ngwa Rd – Aba
20. Victoria street off Ngwa Rd – Aba
21. Aharandu Street off Ngwa Rd – Aba
22. Uratta/Umuezeke/Obeokwe Rd – Ukwa/Aba
23. Nbawsi/Umuala Rd – Isialangwa North
24. Ibere Street off Ngwa Rd – Aba
25. Onyebuchi Street off Ngwa Rd -Aba
26. Okpu Umuobo/Mgboko Rd – Aba
It is your government constructing your road for your use.
Chief Press Secretary to the Governor
Do you have any Story You would like to be Published on PUO REPORTS? or you want to Place Adverts on the Website, If yes email us at email@example.com or Whatsapp us on 08050930922