The Industrial Training Fund (ITF) and the Nigeria Employers’ Consultative Association (NECA), in collaboration with Nigerian Bottling Company Ltd, wishes to admit young graduates in an intensive Eighteen Months (18) Training Program on Technical Skills Development in the following areas:
- Machine Shop Operation
- General Fittings and Welding
- Utility Maintenance and Operations
- Basic Bottling Process
- Industrial Mechatronics
- Automation and Process Control Engineering
- BSc. 2nd Class Lower and Higher National Diploma or its equivalent in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering from recognized and accredited institutions.
- Industrial experience will be an added advantage.
- Applicants should not be more than Twenty-Six years (26) old as at the time of application.
- The training program would be open in any of Nigerian Bottling Company Ltd Plants in Abuja, Asejire, Benin, Challawa, Enugu, Ikeja, Jos, Kaduna, Maiduguri, Owerri and Port Harcourt. Successful candidates will enjoy free tuition, lunch and a monthly stipend (not salary) for the entire duration of the program.
- On successful completion of the training program, trainees will receive internal certificates of participation, while trainees will be prepared for theCity and Guilds (London) external examination and they may be offered permanent employment as Techniciansor Technical Operators with the company.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested and qualified candidates should visit e-recruiter.ng/portal/nbcttc to apply. Please note that only applications made on the website will be accepted. Candidates who meet the stated criteria will be contacted via email or by phone. Applicants shall sit for a Computer Based Test and successful candidates will be invited for an oral interview & medical examination.
Application closes two weeks from the date of this advertisement.
Application Deadline: 18th January 2018
Note: Only Shortlisted candidates would be
Do you have any Story You would like to be Published on PUO REPORTS? or you want to Place Adverts on the Website, If yes email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or Whatsapp us on 08050930922