ARREST NWABUEZE ONWUNEME NOW !!!!!!!
AN SOS TO PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI AND ALL THE SECURITY AGENCIES IN NIGERIA
Being a two point demand of the Abia Interest Group on the false hype and malicious allegations orchestrated by a conspiracy of anti-democratic forces to throw Nigeria into crisis.
Please permit us to raise our voices in legitimate response to the shocking development now threatening the peace of the good and law abiding people of Nigeria and which may consequently lead to breakdown of law and order across the nation if not promptly halted.
On 21st of December, 2017, The Nation Newspaper on page 7 carried a frightening headline in which one Engr Nwabueze Onwuneme raised an alarm about a purported threat to the life of President Muhammadu Buhari who is about to visit Abia State.
Coming at a time when the nation is in dire need of peace and stability, such subversive alarm should be of concern to all peace loving citizens.
The death of President Buhari in questionable circumstances on anywhere in Igboland will undoubtedly throw this nation into unprecedented chaos. Thus allegation of such possibility is not one that can be bandied frivolously by infantile political neophytes seeking undue relevance.
We shall join all well meaning Abians everywhere in taking all lawful measures to ensure that the culprit is brought to justice to act as a deterrent to any individual or group that, may want to trivialize the life of the president of Nigeria while seeking to settle personal selfish scores.
From our findings the following facts have been duly established:
1. Mr. Nwabueze Onwuneme was formerly employed as a Special Adviser to the Governor of Abia State during the administration of Senator T.A Orji.
2. Based on the finding of a panel that investigated a severe petition written by the management of ASO Investment Ltd, an Abuja based Estate Development Company engaged by the Abia State Government to develop housing estates in Abia State, Nwabueze Onwuneme’s was indicted and his appointment justly terminated after he was found guilty of violence, intimidation, arm-twisting, extortion, threats and various forms of unprofessional conduct – (see copy of petition by ASO Housing attached).
3. Following the termination of his appointment, Mr. Onwuneme has obviously misplaced his aggression and stopped at nothing to ensure that he wickedly pitches the son of the former Governor against the authorities and destroy the young man’s reputation by making series of fabricated and wholly defamatory remarks about Engr. Chinedu Orji – both orally and in writing.
4. Mr. Nwabueze Onwuneme’s tirade is ostensibly motivated by hate, malice and ill-will and has obtained the assistance of some segments of the media and political sponsors to achieve his cruel and malicious purpose.
5. Mr. Onwuneme’s actions were solely driven by spite, malevolence and high handedness in a desperate bid to cause damage to Hon. Chinedu Orji without any lawful justification.
6. Mr. Nwabueze Onwuneme in furtherance of his unwholesome pursuit has among other things published a vexatious and subversive falsehood contained in the Nation Newspaper of Sunday 17th December, 2017 and widely circulated nationwide and globally through the internet in addition to mounting a vicious campaign of calumny against the said Hon. Engr. Chinedu Orji.
7. Mr. Nwabueze Onwuneme’s aim of publishing the defamatory and seditious words targets at misleading, misinforming and instigating the security and law enforcement agents to haunt, torment, intimidate and dehumanize the Legislator in every imaginable way in order to execute a misplaced personal vendetta.
Thus, for all lovers of justice and democracy, this risky and reckless vituperation of Nwabueze Onwuneme is not only unprecedented and provocative but one capable of precipitating tension and confusion and deliberately contrived to unleash an era of unimaginable mayhem that will permanently pitch one section of the Nigerian society against the other.
We therefore, wish to categorically demand the following in the interest of peace, justice and social stability in Abia State:
1. That Nwabueze Onwuneme be promptly arrested and thoroughly investigated without delay by the relevant Security Agencies.
2. For lending himself to the orchestration of possible subversion of constituted authority , Nwabueze Onwuneme should be prosecuted for this criminal act.
This will serve as veritable discouragement to aspiring rabble rousers deploying violent misinformation to subvert the state.
His seemingly barbaric and satanic haste for fame may have blinded him to the fact that the office a president is a collective and hallowed heritage that cannot be illegally appropriated to pursue personal vendetta.
In conclusion, The Abia Interest Group (AIG) would like to reiterate and advice that individuals and groups, no matter how much they are paid to do a yeoman’s job, must not be allowed to keep playing with the destiny of millions of fellow citizens.
CHIEF ROLAND OFFOR
Do you have any Story You would like to be Published on PUO REPORTS? or you want to Place Adverts on the Website, If yes email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or Whatsapp us on 08050930922