The Federal Government has approved the establishment of six new private universities in the country.
The decision was reached at a meeting of the Federal Executive Council held on Wednesday at the Presidential Villa, Abuja.
The Minister of Education, Adamu Adamu, briefed State House correspondents at the end of meeting which was presided over by Vice President Yemi Osinbajo.
The new private universities will be established in Abia, Delta, Rivers, Oyo and Lagos.
The newly-approved private universities are:
1. Admiralty University, Ibusa, Delta State
2. Spiritan University, Nneochi, Abia;
3. Precious Cornerstone University, Ibadan;
4. Pamo University of Medical Sciences, Port Harcourt;
5. Atiba University, Oyo State;
6. Eko University of Medical and Health Sciences, Lagos.
Do you have any Story You would like to be Published on PUO REPORTS? or you want to Place Adverts on the Website, If yes email us at email@example.com or Whatsapp us on 08050930922