It is barely three days to the commencement of the 2017 Batch B stream I orientation course activities across Nigeria. So, I decided to compile this, for the benefit of many prospective Corp members who are ignorant of NYSC orientation camp must-have.
However, if you are an ‘Otondoh’, there are requirements and items that you must not forgo. Therefore, you might have to repack if you already did
Below, are tip of essentials that a prospective Corp member should take to camp.
- Authentic Student ID card (Original and Photocopies)
- Certificate /Statement of Result from your School If you are a Medical Doctor or a Pharmacist you will be expected to come along with the original copy of your registration certificate with the Nigerian Medical Council, Pharmacist Board or Optometrist Registration Council and evidence of completion of housemanship or internship.
- NYSC Call-up letter
- Recent Passport Photographs
Going to camp with the above listed documents and items will get you through your registration up to the point of collection of mattress and your NYSC KIT.
The NYSC kit consists 2 round neck loosely fitted white T-shirts, 2 pair of white shorts, One NYSC crested vest, a pair of NYSC khaki (Jacket, Belt and trousers), a crested NYSC cap, a pair of Jungle boots, a pair of NYSC white tennis shoes.
It’s ok to buy buckets and non-essentials at the camp.
Other recommended items are:
- Toothbrush, Toothpaste, Bath soap & Sponge
- Detergent & Bar Soap
- Toilet Paper&Towel
- Sanitary Pads & Tampons
- Shower Caps
- Buckets & Bailer
- Body Cream & Lotion
- White T-shirts & Shorts
- Whites tennis shoes & socks
- Bed sheets
- Perfumes/ body spray
- Rubber slippers/flip flops
- Combs, hair needs, Makeup & accessories
- Torch lights
- Mosquito nets/mosquito repellant
- Food flasks, cups, drinking flasks & cutlery
- Padlocks and keys
- Waist pouch
- Handkerchiefs/face towels
- MONEY, MONEY, MONEY.
Do you have any Story You would like to be Published on PUO REPORTS? or you want to Place Adverts on the Website, If yes email us at email@example.com or Whatsapp us on 08050930922