Abia State Governor has moved his Caterpillars to Abia North Senatorial District,mobilizing Contractors with Over 50% of their Total Contract Sum.
Below are the Ongoing Road Projects in the Area
1. Nkpa Road contractor has been Mobilized to site with N200m (to receive additional #150m this month)
Brand new road.
2. Abiriba-Nkporo Road contractor received N100m for the project. (Expected to receive additional N100m this month)
3. Ozu Abam-Ndi Okereke-Arochukwu Road. Contractor re-mobilized with N200m in September 2017. Contractor to receive additional N150m this month to ensure completion of project before Christmas.
4. Umunneochi-Anambra Road contractor mobilized with N100m
5. Idima-Abam Road project contractor received additional N100m.
6. Abiriba Ring road project received N100m with commitment to pay additional N100m in December.
7. Ohafia Ring Road contractor mobilized with N100m.
Please monitor the projects for quality, timely execution and suitability. If you have any feedback contact Chief Press Secretary to the Governor, Enyinnaya Appolos.
Meanwhile I am personally celebrating the work going on at Nkpa road in Bende LGA. Folks from there have suffered too much from failed promises and my brother Emmanuel Ajuzie can now heave a sigh of relief. His persistent non abusive advocacy for his people has paid off.
Attached pictures are from Nkpa road.
Do you have any Story You would like to be Published on PUO REPORTS? or you want to Place Adverts on the Website, If yes email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or Whatsapp us on 08050930922