The University of Benin (UNIBEN) Admission Screening Exercise for
2017/2018 Academic Session; to be conducted by UNIBEN CONSULT NIGERIA
LIMITED, will take place between 14th September, 2017 and 25th September, 2017 in designated centres within the Ugbowo Campus of the University.
The Screening Exercise shall be conducted using the Computer Based Test (CBT) mode. All candidates are expected to be seated, latest one hour before the stipulated time for their screening exercise.
PLEASE NOTE: Only candidates who applied through JAMB for the
2017/2018 UTME Admission and chose University of Benin as First Choice
and scored 200 and above are eligible for this Screening Exercise.
How To Apply For UNIBEN Post-UTME Screening
All applications should be made between 8.00am 30th August 2017 and Midnight 9th September 2017.
The procedure for the 2017/2018 Admission Screening application is as follows:
Candidates are advised to have a valid e-mail account before starting the application process.
- Visit uniben.edu
- Click on Student Portal
- Click on WAEUP Portal .
- Then Click Application at the top left of the display page to proceed.
- Select the 2017/2018 Admission Screening Application.
- Click on Register for Application
- Enter your Surname exactly as written
on the JAMB Registration slip and your JAMB Registration Number
immediately, your ID and Password will be displayed on the browser.
- On the https://uniben.waeup.org click on ‘Login’ (top right of front page).
- Enter your Username and the password to login.
- To start the application process, please click on‘Application record’, provide all required informationand upload your passport photograph.
- Upload a RECENT and CLEAR “1×1” COLOUR PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WITH RED BACKGROUND INJPEG FORMAT ONLY.
Great care should also be taken to follow the specified formats on the
UNIBEN website and portal. NOTE that the photograph uploaded will be the
only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in the
University of Benin. FAILURE TO UPLOAD THESPECIFIED PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH
WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION and failure/forfeiture of admission.
- To pay for the Application, click on“Add online payment ticket” at the bottom of the page, then click on “Pay Via Remita”
on the top left corner of the page, follow the instruction to pay the
application fee of N 2,000:00; (The fee excludes other charges),the
admission screening exercise past questions forN1,500:00 (optional); excluding Services charges with a valid ATM-Enabled Card from any Commercial Bank in Nigeria
- A link is displayed “Download past questions to practice upon successful payment.
- Preview and confirm your information before submitting your application online. (No correction will be accepted after the closing date).
- Go back online on the appointed date to print out the acknowledgement slip that contains your specific screening schedule.
The grouping of courses for Screening.
|S/N||GROUP||COURSE CATEGORIES / FACULTY|
|1||SOCIAL SCIENCES||Social Sciences|
|Education – Social Sciences|
|Education – Management Sciences|
|Mathematics and Economics|
|Education – Physical Sciences|
|Basic Medical Sciences|
|Education Life Sciences|
Candidates should go back on-line on 12 September, 2017 to check for their specific Day, Venue and Time for the Screening
NOTE that GSM phones and calculators are NOT allowed.
IMPORTANT: Subscribe for Post-UTME SMS Alerts and Free Past Past Questions
for your school of choice. This will notify you the moment your school
of choice announces its Post-UTME registration and screening wherever
you are via a text message. It will equally send you SMS updates when
your school of choice releases Post-UTME screening result, admission
lists, announces resumption date etc. To subscribe for this alerts, Click here now!
Application website closes by 9th September 2017 (i.e. all applications must be concluded online not later than 9th September 2017). Candidates, who pay after the deadline of Midnight 9th September 2017, will not be screened.
Do you have any Story You would like to be Published on PUO REPORTS? or you want to Place Adverts on the Website, If yes email us at email@example.com or Whatsapp us on 08050930922