On today’s Focus Nigeria featuring Livingstone Wechie’s, Detailed summary of the interview on Ait focus Nigeria.
Do you remember when Rotimi Amaechi was nominated for ministerial appointment in 2015 and the attempts to stop his confirmation at the Senate?
Do you remember the documents Justice Omereji’s Panel Report indicting Amaechi then?
Do you remember Mr. Livingstone Wechie, who spearheaded the pull Amaechi down campaign then?
Now hear what Livingstone Wechie (the man that did the job against Amaechi then) said on Focus Nigeria this morning:
1. We acted in 2015 believing that the documents used in fighting Rotimi Amaechi were true, being documents emanating from the Government.
Time has played out, we have just realised that those documents were only politically fabricated just to fight and stop Rotimi Amaechi’s appointment.
2. I was the architect of Justice Omereji’s panel report that indicted Rotimi Amaechi in 2015.
I drew the script, the report etc.
3. The only intention of Nyesom Wike’s government was to let the world know how bad this man, Rotimi Amaechi was, and leave it at that without prosecution, because they have nothing really indicting him.
They have continued to ride on those wings to exhibit fiscal irresponsibility in Government.
4. No Commissioner in Wike’s government can award a contract, not even for the supply of ordinary pencil.
Everything, contracts, projects etc is being done by Governor Wike himself.
5. In the 8 years of Amaechi’s tenure, the Budget was a public document but, in this Wike’s government, no one government official, not even commissioners have access to the budget for these two years.
Only a criminal hides Budget.
6. My joy is that I now have the opportunity to explain what actually played out in 2015 and still going on.
Culled from:FOCUS NIGERIA (AIT)